Saturday, April 18, 2009

A couple more CT's!!

Well, Wendy from WM[squared] was having a creative Team call, so I applied. I honestly did not think I would be picked, but I was!! So ... drum roll please ...



That's me!! :D He, he!! One comment Wendy made that had me sold was that she never wants her items to look "digital". I was sooooo excited to hear that!! It is one of my pet peeves in the digi world is how fake some items look. Check her store out ... I think you might like her as much as I do! :D

I was also asked to be a part of Lyndie's CT team (the other half of "Gone Scrappin' Designs). ANDDDDDD, I applied to be on Else Hanson's Creative Team and she accepted me as well!!! :D :D Whew! So, you will be seeing a lot of new products that I get to scrap with!! yeah! All stores can be found to the right of this page. That's it for now ... :)

No comments: