Saturday, April 23, 2011

Work in progress ... Happy EASTER break!

**Thank you ladies at SSD (especially BeccaBoo) for helping me fix the bg paper!! You rock! ♥♥♥***
So, I messed up my neglected blog ... as you can see. I will be back soon with a new updated look from Traci Reed & Meghan Mulles!! Here is a peek at what you can expect: :):):)

IN the mean time remember the season ... we are not off of school for a week to celebrate a season, spring. We are off school because Jesus Christ died on a cross for me. And yes for you. But the most amazing part is that he rose from the grave and is alive today. We are taking a week off to celebrate the amazing and holy God who came to earth to die and save us. That same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead, lives in us! So please don't forget ... it is not "spring break" that we have been celebrating. It is EASTER break!!!  Happy Easter everyone ... and thank you Jesus for all that you went through for me.

No comments: