Friday, November 21, 2008

DRUM ROLL PLEASE ............ :-)

As you know, I started this blog because I had decided to try and become part of a CT (Creative Team). What that means is that I would be creating layouts for designers of digital kits/templates/etc. to promote the items the designers sell. Well, I applied to Simply Sweet Designs and I was picked to be a part of her CT!! Yeah me (and the other 7!)!! So here are the "Sweethearts" of Simply Sweet Designs:


You can click on the announcement above and it will take you to Kim's blog to read more about each one of the CT's. So be looking for my lo's to start showing off Kim's great items. If you are interested in seeing the adorable items she has for sale, head on over to scrapmatters ... or just click http://scrapmatters.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=55 and you will see why I wanted to CT for Kim. :)

1 comment:

Cyndi146 said...

Yay Heidi!! Congratulations!! Kim is so sweet and so encouraging. You're going to love being working for her. I'm so happy for you!!