Thursday, November 5, 2009

Digital Scrapbook Day!!!

This Saturday is a day a lot of us can't wait for ... it is where we celebrate out "addiction" to scrapbooking and the friendships that we have online! I personally will be hosting two different challenges. The first starts on Friday at Funky Playground Designs. It will be a scrap by numbers challenge and there are two $5 gift certificates to the store up for grabs! This challenge will run through the weekend so you have plenty of time to finish! I will also be hosting a Speed scrap at Daydreamer Designworks on Saturday at 10 a.m. PST. If you participate, you will receive this kit by Designs by Jen Yorko!! She let me pick out any kit in her store, so I tried to find one that would work for both boys & girls ... isn't it ADORABLE!!! Also:
Jennifer's store

Also, one of my designers is retiring. :-( She is having a huge sale so head over to her store to pick up some amazing templates!!

No comments: