Saturday, November 21, 2009

Guesting ...

So for the month of November, I have the privilege of guesting for Traci Reed & Eva Kipler over at Sweet Shoppe Designs. I thought I would share with you what I have created so far:

From Eva:



From Traci:





As you can see they create amazing kits!! Besides enjoy the above, we are doing pretty good as a family. We have not been sick ... hallelujah!! But, we are on Thanksgiving break. Brianna is making a 1800's dress with her grandma right now for a drama project. should be interesting when it is done. ;) Cassie has been hanging out around the house waiting for Jim to finish work so that he can work on the beds ... sigh ... yes. Almost a year later he is still trying to finish them. :) I have been doing the same old thing. Heather and I started back up Tripleshots, so if you feel like a photography challenge, head over there. This month, the challenge is to take a picture with leaves. It has been fun pulling out the camera again.
I pray you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We have so many things to be thankful for this year ... especially the little things. May God truly bless you and your family.

No comments: