Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sprained foot

Well, last night Brianna fell of some stairs at church and sprained her foot. I guess I should say we are 95% sure it is a sprain. We went to the Dr. today and had it xrayed. There is a shadow that she wasn't sure of. It could be a fracture, or it could be a shadow. We are waiting for the xray technicians to read the xray and get back to us. Poor Bri ... her left foot is blue along with her toes. When I brought her home last night, she had a lump on the top side of her foot about the size of 1/3 of a tennis ball sticking out. So, she is on crutches and in pain. She will be on crutches for at least a week. :( What a day ... I'll post a picture of her foot when I get a chance to upload it.

1 comment:

Becky said...

oh man, Heidi, that is sad. I bet this gets here out of school for a day or two. :)